post edit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I had a theory that you couldn't edit the first post in a thread you started, but I've just looked at some of my old threads and I have edit buttons for those.

Then I had an idea that perhaps you can't edit your post after a certain period of time or after someone has replied, and my old posts seem to blow that theory out of the water too.

In conclusion. I don't know.

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
i just put a post on with photos it seem to have jumbled the post and the side with the edit button is just not there and some of the text is missing to

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
i just put a post on with photos it seem to have jumbled the post and the side with the edit button is just not there and some of the text is missing to

sounds like your photos are so big that it's expanded the page off to the right, taking the edit button with it!

It may be worth moving your photos from the hosting site, which will break the links and hopefully let the page width shrink so you can get to the edit button.

Then resize your photos to something like 800x600 and repost them

HTH
Steve

EDIT: overtaken by Scanker :notworthy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE