Forum list order

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lotto

May 22, 2023
Glasgow
Hi.
Can you personally edit the way in which the forum list order is presented? I would like to rearrange them to the order I most read them in. Most interested first, less as the list goes on. At the moment you get a pre selected order that is rigid and not moveable?

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Do you mean threads in certain sections? I’m pretty sure it’s not editable using the forum software, but you could bookmark them and add them to the home page of your browser.

I‘m terribly lazy, I tend to look in and hit New Posts or What’s New to follow what’s being discussed that day.

Reactions: lotto

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I have it set up so BCUK opens on New Posts - I just quickly scan down to see if there is anything of interest and ignore most 'sales' threads etc. That way I don't miss something of interest. Also, it's set up so any threads I've contributed to show an alert if anyone responds to them or directly to one of my posts.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The order of the actual forums? As in Bushcraft Chatter , then intro and welcomes, being above Bushcraft and Survival skills and DIY & Traditional skills. and that whole section of 'Bushcraft forums' being above the Ruels and Regs section etc?

If that's the case then no, sorry that's a set order.

I would say thought that you can close down whole forums if you're not interested in them, if there's no interest in kit just compress that forum area.

Reactions: lotto

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE