post a picture of yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Happy me!!!!

Emm20048-1.jpg

As my other half has deleted his picture I shall have to find an embarrassing one of him to post up.

No need to waste your your time looking for a photo of him, your post is perfect as it is............................

Will Bowden

Tenderfoot
Jan 23, 2009
Exmoor
www.MuddyRedLandRover.co.uk
Summit.jpg

I'm not the photogenic type. Me nearest the camera, sat atop the Breithorn in pretty crap conditions for sightseeing. Fans of that crappy Heir Hunters programme on BBC may have seen me on monday larking about in my Land Rover ;)

Will :)

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Me, wishing I'd gone to Tesco...

BearCamp038.jpg

Reminds me of those old photos showing the wolf hunters proudly displaying their kills, I used to wonder if their ignorant grins were a true reflection of their intellectual limitations, I have crossed many such people since, & my original question has been answered manyfold, I now avoid asking myself questions when the answer is obvious.

Last edited:

jigsaw

Jul 25, 2009
ireland
Blacktimberwolf your a bit judgemental there i think,I dont see any ''ignorant'' grin on the chap above.Its nice to be capable of carrying out a service that others would not nor could not carry out.With stovie above,at least you wont starve anyway.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Hey Chris! I hope you're not giving us hints about the size of the midges at Brockwell! :)

HAHA i at least we know we have the man for the job when dealing with such pests... im sure he could hit a fly at 100yrds with one of those 5.56 rounds...
maybe banning hollowpoints from the geneva convention wasnt such a good idea, we may face rabbits!!!

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Blacktimberwolf, if you find out the story behind the photo of Stovie you were so rude about, i hope you will make you appologies as publicly as you made the above comment !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE