post a picture of yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
According to Tam, I'm a little like Neil Oliver from the series 'Coast'. Nope, don't see it myself..

Neil Oliver............................................. Me:
menotoliver.jpg
olivernotme.jpg

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
picture of me from a disaterous weekend attempting to do scafel pike among others, weather was horrific, and after becoming soaked thru, binned it 2 thirds of the way up and came down while i still had light. the others went on into the white out and aparrently had a near death experience, my mate deffo nearly bought the farm, having to hold down the tent in the starfish position while lying in a pool of water that had formed inside the tent when it blew nearly inside out. he spent the whole night like that and came down the next day and binned it also! mucho baddo! when i got to the bottom mountain rescue had binned their attempt and had camped at the bottom.

windysign.jpg

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
Who is the one with the paddle? :)
Great hat - what model of boat is that and is it a winner?

I get no help from the doggypaddling duo, they are mostly ballast
DSCN1034.jpg

It's a Nova Craft Prospector 15' in royalex lite. I was going to get a Bob special, but liked the idea of more freeboard when loaded with camping gear or two up. It's a fine boat :canoe:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I get no help from the doggypaddling duo, they are mostly ballast
DSCN1034.jpg

It's a Nova Craft Prospector 15' in royalex lite. I was going to get a Bob special, but liked the idea of more freeboard when loaded with camping gear or two up. It's a fine boat :canoe:

Yeah - freeboard is important - I have a Pyrana Prospector lowline - a very wet boat on white water! And as it is Full spec royalex, trimmed with African Teak , Ash and Jarra it is heavy as well!
For lightweight/fast trips I use my Birch Creek 16 ...
My dog was not allowed in the canoe as he always wanted to be out when he was in, and in when he was out , at the bow when at the stern, at the stern when at the bow!

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
On the bridge at Killin over the falls of Dochart and the wee fella is kinda nervous !!!
Picture296.jpg

378528_357201650962830_1407249631_n.jpg402907_357139204302408_1721708765_n.jpg

Last edited:

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Happy me!!!!

Emm20048-1.jpg

As my other half has deleted his picture I shall have to find an embarrassing one of him to post up.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE