post a picture of yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Reminds me of those old photos showing the wolf hunters proudly displaying their kills, I used to wonder if their ignorant grins were a true reflection of their intellectual limitations, I have crossed many such people since, & my original question has been answered manyfold, I now avoid asking myself questions when the answer is obvious.

Your comments remind me of critisizm from non-hunters. I often wonder if it was based on their inability to hunt (whether by ineptitude, squeamishness or inability to get into the countyside) and their ignorance of hunting. I have crossed paths with many such people and my question has been answered manyfold. You just reaffirmed that conclusion. As for intellectual limitations; I have been a hunter all my life and I have 3 university degrees (a Bachelor's in Proffessional Aeronutics, an Associates in Metals Technology and an Associates in Criminal Justice). How many do you have? But let's not highjack the thread.

Last edited:

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
Very nice mate, we nearly came over for a paddle but it was lashing it down in the morning when I got up.

Ooops nearly missed your post. Yeah, this was the one day it didn't P down. :umbrella:
Did St Herberts Island the same trip a few days earlier and it was nearly underwater. By the time we up sticks to Ullswater the weather picked up and we had a decent camp at Blowick bay.
:camping:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Your comments remind me of critisizm from non-hunters. I often wonder if it was based on their inability to hunt (whether by ineptitude, squeamishness or inability to get into the countyside) and their ignorance of hunting. I have crossed paths with many such people and my question has been answered manyfold. You just reaffirmed that conclusion. As for intellectual limitations; I have been a hunter all my life and I have 3 university degrees (a Bachelor's in ProffessionalAeroanutics, an Associates in Metals Technology and an Associates in Criminal Justice). How many do you have? But let's not highjack the thread.

Save your breath ...he has been banned :)

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
Good pic of you! but who is the big white guy standing beside you !

doesnt the guy on the right remind you of amy winehouse??? hahahah

i didnt think the photo would have been accepted by the mods or i would have put it on....

the guy on the left actually had his hand on my backside in this photo.... not reaaaaaallly sure why....

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
doesnt the guy on the right remind you of amy winehouse??? hahahah

i didnt think the photo would have been accepted by the mods or i would have put it on....

the guy on the left actually had his hand on my backside in this photo.... not reaaaaaallly sure why....

Thinking...hmmm wonder if he tastes like chicken?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE