Possible thirteenth hammock group buy

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Well it has been a while so I guess time to gauge interest in a possible thirteenth hammock group buy.

The last few group buys are here

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28819

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25726

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24118

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21019

The exchange rate has hurt the price but there is an offer on for shipping so if this goes ahead in the next month we should still be looking at £19.50 ish including paypal and postage to your door.

As usual post if you are interested and if you can quote the list and add to it to keep it simple for me that will be great. I need to order 50 and these will be the ones that are all green as opposed to the two tone ones we have had before.

So far
1) Magikelly and SotP 5nr

45 to go
 
Excellent :D I'll check with J since I've reclaimed mine from him.

I do need a midgie net though ? Any chance of a buy on them too ?

cheers,
M
 
I'll have one please Mr MK, need a replacement for my DD which won't hold up to being jumped on by squaddies

1) Magikelly and SotP 5nr
2) Paullyfuzz
3) Nat
 
1) Magikelly and SotP 5nr
2) Paullyfuzz
3) Nat
4)Enzo
5)Stingray
6)SimonM
7)Lore
8)Black Sheep
9)PHIL562

OH dear hear we go again...........I have two already however my youngest has aspirations to sleep in the trees now.........:)
 
quote=Phil562;527930]1) Magikelly and SotP 5nr
2) Paullyfuzz
3) Nat
4)Enzo
5)Stingray
6)SimonM
7)Lore
8)Black Sheep
9)PHIL562
10) Steve 48
11) Porchini

Yes please!
 
1) Magikelly and SotP 15nr
2) Paullyfuzz
3) Nat
4)Enzo
5)Stingray
6)SimonM
7)Lore
8)Black Sheep
9)PHIL562
10) Steve 48
11) Porchini

Quite a bit of interest in this on SotP so should be placing the order this week but that still means tow to three weeks before these arrive.
 
And another one please.

1) Magikelly and SotP 15nr
2) Paullyfuzz
3) Nat
4)Enzo
5)Stingray
6)SimonM
7)Lore
8)Black Sheep
9)PHIL562
10) Steve 48
11) Porchini
12) Tourist

Magikelly, dunno if I missed it somewhere, are you doing another mossie net run anytime?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE