possible new venue

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Woodspirits
MartinK9
Mesquite
addo - pop down at some point
Shewie - Count me in although I'll need to check dates and passes out from the boss
Twodogs
jimbo75

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
thanks for the list martink9, theres a lot more potential to this venture than that outlined, currently talking to local business bods, we will benefit, best leave that untill rc next week.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
You are a gentleman Steve, i'm up for a meet as long as it's well after the bank holidays next month.

Woodspirits
MartinK9
Mesquite
Shewie - Count me in although I'll need to check dates and passes out from the boss
Twodogs
jimbo75
Andy2112

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Yes please! There's a shortage of places like this, good on you for getting it cleared with the farmer and sharing the benefits with us lot! Cheers fella

Woodspirits
MartinK9
Mesquite
Twodogs
jimbo75
Andy2112
Sasquatch

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
thanks for your support :D i happened to be passing north wood today (well, sort of) and took the opportunity to give you a better idea of whats on offer. map ref' SP19038 95694 just off the A4091 opposite the belfry warwickshire, its a bit pic' heavy. :)

033.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

and one of two no go areas personal to the farmer

031.jpg

byfield lad

Mar 15, 2010
Warwickshire
I would love to join in especially as its just down the road for me. Subject to dates etc. Would be great to meet up with some fellow members.

Many thanks Steve

Andrew

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Woodspirits
MartinK9
Mesquite
Twodogs
jimbo75
Andy2112
Sasquatch
byfield lad

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Looks great, and it'll look even better in a few weeks now. Roll on spring! Thanks again Woodspirits for going above and beyond. My hat goes off to people like you and Decorum and everyone that helps out behind the scenes to give us the opportunity to do our thing. Enough bumming for now but it is appreciated!

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I've been trying to find permission for the last 2 years, so far I've managed one small piece with NO trees. No complaints but it's nothing like sitting in the woods. That's why I think these venues others manage to sort are so important, it gives us somewhere to go and do our thing.

I never thought I'd get into these meets but I had a go and met some great people. Now I try to get to as many as possible. Looking forward to getting out next week, it's been too long! Spring is on it's way and this is my favorite time of year to get out, happy days! The possibility of having meets at two locations this year is like a dream come true. From the pics I've seen and the list of interested people I reckon you're onto another winner...

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hiya sas, yep i feel the same way spring is an amazing time of year, cant wait to get out in the woods and share nature rubbing its eyes!
well if all goes ok with this site it could well be a monthly venue given enough interest, we'll see :)

Mar 7, 2010
solihull
that looks really good and its only just down the road from me =] maybe when i learn to drive i can come over and meet some of you and gather some morsels of knowledge

Last edited:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I certainly wood be interested too.

Woodspirits
MartinK9
Mesquite
Twodogs
jimbo75
Andy2112
Sasquatch
byfield lad
TinkyPete

Looks an awesome site Woodspirits, I am subjected to dates as work is going to busy for me after april, but I would certianly like to come.

Cliv

Forager
Nov 15, 2008
Preston
Thanks for your hard work Looks like a great site

Woodspirits
MartinK9
Mesquite
Twodogs
jimbo75
Andy2112
Sasquatch
byfield lad
TinkyPete
Cliv

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
Im up for this one, thanks for sorting it out woodspirits. :)

Woodspirits
MartinK9
Mesquite
Twodogs
jimbo75
Andy2112
Sasquatch
byfield lad
TinkyPete
Cliv
Davey569

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Im up for this one, thanks for sorting it out woodspirits. :)

Woodspirits
MartinK9
Mesquite
Twodogs
jimbo75
Andy2112
Sasquatch
byfield lad
TinkyPete
Cliv
Davey569
Muddy Boots

Awesome mate if it is an open invite I would love to come along as well. Again right on my door step and the wood looks fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE