Possible GB for Outwell Stainless kettle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Spamel x 1
Peterlee Paddler x 1 ?
SOAR x 1
Atross x1
Lou1661 x1
Jimlangham x1

First 10

Shewie x 1
Bashabuddy x 1
Mesquite x 1
ScarletPimpernel x1
beachlover x1
JohnC X1
Godfather x 1
waddcal x 1
Gleams x 1
Angus Og x 1

Sorry Jim, I could only get 10 and they're all spoken for. I'll keep my eye out for some more but I don't think they'll be the same price though.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've collected the kettles today so I'll be posting them out to you tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks for the prompt payments guys :You_Rock_

waddcal - you have a PM mate, sorry for not getting back :rolleyes:

ScarletPimpernel - you have a PM

Bashabuddy - you have a PM

Gleams, AngusOg, Godfather & PeterleePaddler - can you let me have a postal address please ;)

Everyone else, you should get yours before the weekend. Can you let me know when they land.

Happy boiling

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I've collected the kettles today so I'll be posting them out to you tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks for the prompt payments guys :You_Rock_
You should get yours before the weekend. Can you let me know when they land.

Happy boiling

Top Man :D

Wonder if this has something to do with sending PP as "personal payment owed" it's happened a few times with me.

If you send a personal payment then it doesn't send the recipient the senders address. Personal payments are also not included in Paypal's insurance policy if you buy something this way. Doesn't matter between good mates and people you trust, but worth noting.;) :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
If you send a personal payment then it doesn't send the recipient the senders address. Personal payments are also not included in Paypal's insurance policy if you buy something this way. Doesn't matter between good mates and people you trust, but worth noting.;) :)

I never realised that, one to remember though.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
All on their way, I sent them recorded as the box shape resembles a mobile phone box and they have a tendency to go missing :rolleyes:

bashabuddy

Nomad
Dec 15, 2008
bramley, Leeds
Hi got mine from the man himself the other day whilst passing. However on the way home, my 3yr old instantly turned shiney new bushy brew making device into shiney new kettle drum. :drive: :rant:
However had a play in back garden. Piccys to follow once i have sussed out how!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE