Possable Hammoch Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
You can put me down for one, I already have a Hennessy, but have been looking for a descent size and relativley cheap one that I can use to modify a bit for winter camps..

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Okay by my count that is 24 so far and maybe 26. I know there are a couple or so on BB so I will place the order now. If I end up with more than 10 I can always resort to Ebay, however I feel it is more likely that there will be more takers than hammocks but if all goes well we can always import more.

Bumblebee, I just did a group buy on BB where I imported 38 Pocket wrenches so I know what to expect, sort of.

So anyone who has registered an interest so far will have first refusal. Anyone putting there name down from now will be offered a hammock in the order that they post here, or on BB. Even after we reach the 40 if you are interested still say as some people may decide not to take there initial request, which is fine. so you may still get one.

It will be a couple of weeks before these can get here as even if they are in stock there is the time for the money to clear, delivery etc. I will keep you all posted.

Oh and no going back and editing the number requested as that will confuse me.

charliefox

Forager
May 16, 2005
County Durham
Hi John

I'd like 2 please, if there's some available? If it goes as smoothly as the Pocket wrenches it should be fine :) . Thanks again for that one.

MagiKelly

Angus Og said:
If it's not too late I'll take one.

Only since you are a fellow Scot.

I now have 32 to 34 on here and 9 on BB. So potentially 43 in total. If everyone goes ahead and the people who have given a spread of quantities go for the higher figure I will supply the extra 3 out of my 10. Sound fair?

Obvousley anyone who still posts will be offered one if some people decide not to go ahead, which is fine. I did say there is no commitment.

jem seeley

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2004
framlingham suffolk
Yes I would be interested too. I've a friend who's going to Bali in October on a buying trip. Any chance she may be able to bulk buy direct for you at a discount? - just a thought & I've,obviously, not checked this out with her yet

MagiKelly

jem seeley said:
Yes I would be interested too. I've a friend who's going to Bali in October on a buying trip. Any chance she may be able to bulk buy direct for you at a discount? - just a thought & I've,obviously, not checked this out with her yet

If you have a look on this page

http://www.hammock-nsl.com/company.htm

They say they have two retail outlets in Bali so some could be bought there. I have no idea what price they would be but am sure it is cheaper than retail here. Depending on how many people are still wanting hammocks it might be an idea to collect some. Alternatively if there is enough interest we can always buy another 50 :eek:

I will add the new names to the list but it looks as if there will not be enough hammocks to go around. But in saying that once these arrive it may generate enough interest that it is worth getting another 50. Certainly by then we will have a better idea of the costs and process.

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Well I join in near the end as per usual

If there's one going spare by the time you're this far down the list I'll take it

Many thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE