Possable Hammoch Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Culicoidis

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2005
Wiltshire
I must log on earlier in the day as I have probably missed out on this one. However if you have any left then put me down for two, if not stick me on the reserve list.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Culicoidis said:
I must log on earlier in the day as I have probably missed out on this one. However if you have any left then put me down for two, if not stick me on the reserve list.

Earlier today would not have helped. The reserve list started on Monday :)

12 on the reserve list here and a few on BB as well. Once this group buy is out the way there may be the posability of another if this level of interest keeps up.

Slimey

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2005
Hertfordshire
Sorry for the late post, just trying to catch up on over two weeks postings, can I put my name down for one too.

Cheers,

Simon.

MagiKelly

Mmmmmmm 16 on reserve here and another half dozen on BB and to think I was doubtful over whether there would be enough interest for the first buy.

As an update the maker has confirmed that they recieved payment and the Hammocks are on there way curtisy of FedEX

MagiKelly

Daniel said:
Ooooh!

So do you know the final price per hammock yet?

Dan

Nope! Still to see what happens with Import Duty, VAT, Handling Charge from the delivery agent. Then need to get some strong plastic bag type envelopes for posting and then get one weighed to see what the postage will be. Oh and then add the PayPal commision.

Should know by this time next week hopefully much sooner.

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
I've just set up Paypal to join in on this group buy - how long does it usually take for paypal to get funds from your UK bank account? - my transfer on the 19th says it'll be in my paypal account at the end of the month - that seems an awfuly long time to me.

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
If you set up a direct debit with paypal, whenever you pay someone for something, it'll be just like paying off your card (instant)

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
MagiKelly said:
Then need to get some strong plastic bag type envelopes for posting and then get one weighed to see what the postage will be. Oh and then add the PayPal commision.

Can I have mine at the Scottish meet? And pay then too?

And btw PayPal charges 3.5% of the total amount + a fixed fee of £0.20

MagiKelly

Bumblebee said:
Can I have mine at the Scottish meet? And pay then too?

And btw PayPal charges 3.5% of the total amount + a fixed fee of £0.20

Of course you can collect it at the Meet Up. You will save on postage as well as PayPal costs. I know the PayPal percentages etc but the value of the PayPal addition will be effected by the postage etc so I can't work it out untill I have all the other values.

Red, for the record I will accept a cheque it is just that PayPal is just so convienient for this and it gives me a postal address automatically. Either way since you have an honest face ;) I will post the hammock as soon as I have a final cost and you have confirmed you still want to go ahead.

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
John, I'm away till 31st August. On my return I'd be delighted to pop up from Kilwinning and buy you a beer and collect them at same time.
Many thanks
George :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE