Polish Lavvu

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody110

Mod
Mod
Mar 8, 2009
Leeds, Yorkshire
I’ve got hold of a medium sized (two eyelets in the bottom) Polish Lavvu for £15 from my local army surplus store, but don’t have the pole. I was just wondering if anyone knows the pole length?

Thanks

Reactions: Erbswurst

01rstraker

Apr 30, 2020
North Tyneside
I’ve got hold of a medium sized (two eyelets in the bottom) Polish Lavvu for £15 from my local army surplus store, but don’t have the pole. I was just wondering if anyone knows the pole length?

Thanks
Any more going spare at your local surplus store!? I’ve been desperate to get my hands on a medium sized one for ages! I’d love to get out in a lavvu

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
I’m going to see if I can sew a zip on one side as their a a pain the backside to button in colder weather, especially from the inside..i do find the thicker & heavier canvas does pay off for warmth tho.
I also cut out the shroud thingy as I only use it as a tent & it’s never leaked.. plus it saves a little weight.
I also don’t use the pegs & poles that come with it as there a bit naff..so I make my own.
The poles length for a size two( two hole)is 140cm or 55 inch

Woody110

Mod
Mod
Mar 8, 2009
Leeds, Yorkshire
Any more going spare at your local surplus store!? I’ve been desperate to get my hands on a medium sized one for ages! I’d love to get out in a lavvu
I was passing so called in just before the world ended. Not sure when they will be open again, but will call in when they do and ask. It was Johnson’s of Leeds, if that helps.

Reactions: 01rstraker

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE