polish armycanvas lavvu/tipi/poncho

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
they nearly always go for near the buy it now price, as i've been watching them for some time. he usually has 5 auctions running for them

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
ah sorry completely forgot to mention it. it arrived pretty damn fast, within a week certainly. one of the ponchos has two holes in it though so at somepoint will need tae get some canvas and make some repairs before i set out waterproofing it etc

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I ordered one from the link provided by Hiho and as Dreadhead above posted, mine arrived with some holes in it, missing grommets and what appears to be mould marks. The tears and such I can fix, probably using the material of the bags the poles came in and my hand cranked singer, and I was going to mod it anyway with lacing instead of buttons and such, but I would like to know if I could machine wash the mouldy side using pure soap, and also, would it be worth contacting the seller with a complaint? The translation of the ad says that the sheets are "as new", which they clearly are not, one even has the name "Larch" written on it. Does anyone have any thoughts?

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I'd email to complain if i was you, Google translate usually works.....if you payed with Paypal you have the back up from them to help as well.....I got mine from a UK seller and it is really good nick, if you want the link to get one from them i can find it for you............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE