Planning a BCUK sea session 8th / 9th June!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Locally Taskers (I have been shopping there for 22 years and the place is awsome, did a little part time work there, too) is the best place to get bait, on a Saturday go in an ask for Cliff to serve you on the bait counter I know him VERY well he wont stear you wrong, or I can pick it up the day before.
Where the next session is going to be it's a killer Big Lug an Squid, with a option on prawn an mackerel.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers, I could do this weekend? I'm snookered after that unless its a weekday an I take a holiday ,which I could do with enough notice.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Sorry Scouse, I've to bail out till I get a motor sorted.....swmbo needs hers this weekend. If you go.....Tight Lines fella.....Tight Lines

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Hi guy's,

I can't do this weekend (new job little snowed under), but I will get together with all who expressed interest and we will all set a date that's good and see if we can sort something out that's great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE