pillows

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I roll up my coat and use that or use the edge of my bag, which whem made to the right thickness is comfortable, a bit like one of them japanese headblocks they use for sleeping.

They always remind me of a neck block from an autopsy table. Comfortable though. :D
Another one is to repurpose the foil bags out of boxed wine. Make a good pillow, doubly so if you have a few drinks out of them before retiring for the night. But you can use just air in them or if carefull you can fill them with.liquid.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Another one is to repurpose the foil bags out of boxed wine. Make a good pillow, doubly so if you have a few drinks out of them before retiring for the night. But you can use just air in them or if carefull you can fill them with.liquid.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

I used those in my minimalist days, plus the reflect the cold down and your head heat back . You can get larger cider bags from your local real ale pub too 👍

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE