Personal Growth...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
I think it could be nice if every member came up with a tip, history or anything you would like to share, about personal growth. :D

I mean small tips and sentences that could make us "better" human beings (now get me right here! :wink: And if not better, than more thoughtful). I could add loads, but will hand it over to all you guys. :biggthump So post it up if you have something to add. :chill:

1. My advice would be to be honest and say things as they are/is. Some people hide their opinions and thoughts and follow the rest of the group, instead of telling their honest opinion(s).

2. I don't bother with people who don't like me. Simple is that. :D

Share your thoughts. :biggthump :biggthump

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Be true to yourself and honest to others. theres nothing more valuable in the world than a true friend. look to nature when looking for beauty and honesty. If it harms none then do what thou wilt. if a jobs worth doing then its worth doing well. always do your best and if your best isn't good enough then b*****s to them :wink: and look below to my signature :wink:

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
My favourite:

Rules for being human:

YOU WILL RECEIVE A BODY. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period of this time around.
YOU WILL LEARN LESSONS. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called Life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, ONLY LESSONS. Growth is a process of trial and error and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately "works."
A LESSON IS REPEATED UNTIL LEARNED. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can then go on to the next lesson.
LEARNING LESSONS DOES NOT END. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
"THERE" IS NO BETTER THAN "HERE." When your "there" has become a "here," you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
OTHERS ARE MERELY MIRRORS OF YOU. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
WHAT YOU MAKE OF YOUR LIFE IS UP TO YOU. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
YOUR ANSWERS LIE INSIDE YOU. The answers to life's questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
YOU WILL FORGET ALL THIS.​
:hug: :love:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Life is unfair... and that's great, imagine how horrible it would be if all the bad things that happen were fair and just? deal with it.

I try and follow these tenets:

Courtesy
Integrity
Perseverance
Self control
Indomitable spirit

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE