Permanent log in?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
I used to be able to permanently log in to the site, but of recent times, each time I follow someone's link, I am shut out and require to log in again. Is there any way round this?. Any help welcome.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Hi Ashby, I do have a remember me box which I tick, and a Tick then appears on it, but I still get locked out. Should I
Tick the remember me box before I log in , or after. Neither seem to stop the unlocking each time I am referred to a site. Out with Bushcraft. Thanks for responding to my question. Cheers Stuart.

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
No issues at this end and its best to tick the box before you login. If that doesnt do it I would guess there is a problem with your browser and storing the data.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
For what it's worth I have the same problem with my iPad but not with the desk top iMac, so you are not alone!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, good advice from ashby above, there's no reason on the site side of things that you'll be getting kicked out, well, nothing that i've heard of or seen anyway....if you clear your stuff and it's still playing up I'll have another look at it...

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
About once a month or so, my permanent login to this and a couple of other sites require relogging on. No great fuss, just a case of retyping the relevant password.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
My problems occurred when I updated to OS7 on the ipad, prior to that things were fine, it's not just this site.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE