Peregrine Falcon Webcam

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I hope they do, when I was in collage I met a few old keepers who hated the sight of any form of BOP, but I don't mind them interesting diversion to watch them working.

Many old keepers had a toatlly false idea (handed down from their grandfathers!) of BOP, especially with regard to their posh poultry farms! Some unfortunately still do :banghead: :nutkick:

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Four hungy teenagers waiting for lunch now!

They all look fit and well; fingers crossed for all four fledging and thriving.

Turnstone

Nomad
Apr 9, 2013
Germany
Thanks for that webcam, just discovered this thread!

If you want to watch a great tit, here is a German webcam in a birdhouse. Not much action yet, just one egg, but in a few weeks... :mexwave:

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
You're welcome.

I love the thought that you are on the other side of the world watching some falcons in England. The interweb is a marvellous thing.

Hile_Troy

Need to contact Admin...
May 2, 2013
Stalybridge
Here's a link (hopefully) to the webcam of the Peregrines nesting on the top of the Arndale Centre in Manchester.

I hope it works, I tried viewing it on my works laptop but got an 'error on page'. Probably to do with Java issues (my work laptop doesn't really like Java).

Hope it works...

http://www.rspb.org.uk/datewithnature/150761-manchester-peregrines

As the page states, the RSPB also often have 'viewing stations' set up near the 'Big Screen', outside the Corn Exchange, for those who can get to Manchester, you can watch the birds in person thanks to the RSPB and their spotter scopes. Makes for a dangerously distracting lunchtime diversion.

This following link gives some history of the Manchester Peregrines, including the pair that nested atop the CIS tower (where I happen to work)

http://www.wildaboutmanchester.info/www/index.php/peregrine-falcon

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
The Norwich peregrine are growing well and should be flying next week. I live next to the cathedral and there's a hawk and owl trust viewing tent in the grounds of the cathedral.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Just think. When they think they're ready to fly, they only get one chance to get it right. That looks a long way up!

mr walloping

Mar 14, 2011
in my house
I was working on a building site 2 years ago.The building is about 100 ft and on the building opposite (200ft) there is a small group of peregrines living there.It is amazing when they fly by you as close as 40 feet and can they move.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE