Norwich Peregrines

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Well it's that time of the year again for me to assist showing the public the peregrines nesting high up on Norwich Cathedral with all 4 eggs and the first chick expected on 27th April. We have a new wide angle camera with sound on the spire.

http://upp.hawkandowl.org/norwich-peregrines/norwich-cathedral-peregrine-live-web-cam-2015/

Also a new Watchpoint marquee, however someone decided to slash it down one side and with the high winds this week we took it down to sort out. Another expensive. The Watchpoint is open everyday (weather permitting) 10am till about 16.30 so if your about why not pop along.

Or view the action online.
50e4d9c1c1ce3e991674b9764a0afe23.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Loving you work GTrotter! Most impressed, I think daytime TV is for sad old farts, but I'll make an exception for these beauties! ;)

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
I always think the DD group buy and the Norwich penguins are the true start of Spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogRose

Forager
Apr 19, 2015
Isle of Wight
Great footage, I could watch that all day:) I was lucky enough to live close to a breeding pair for several years that were nesting on cliffs and had many encounters with them whilst walking the dogs. Seeing them strike prey at close quarters is a breathtaking experience.

I always think the DD group buy and the Norwich penguins are the true start of Spring
Blimey, they did well to get up there;)

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Been so busy I missed adding the 3rd egg, we now have 4 eggs and a storm brewing. The peregrines are taking turns incubating the eggs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Just had a peep after my dinner, as usual, and it's blowing a hoolie up there! I hope they'll be ok, but if anything can handle the wind, surely it's those lovely things?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE