Peanut lighter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Wow. Nice lighters! I checked out that site. They carry some interesting tools. The peanut lighters are a bit cheaper at a shop called gearupeurope.com. But it looks like you've got a different model than mine.

These are the only ones I've found of this quality. They also have a flat base which can be handy.

This link is for CountyComm, who unfortunately don't ship outside the US as they have some lovely toys. They put me in touch with Miles at EndTimes.

Some Split Pea reviews:

http://countycomm.com/splitpea.htm

WDBurns

Jan 1, 2011
Chester
Try ebay, £4.95 + £1.00 p&p.
No lighter fluid to hand so i filled mine with terps. It works but can take several flicks to get a flame.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Not seen those before. Got to be better than the rather poxy Zippos that dry out in about a week. I have no idea how Zippos got to be popular as they are pretty crap really.
Clippers (the stoners favourite) are a lot better.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Not seen those before. Got to be better than the rather poxy Zippos that dry out in about a week. I have no idea how Zippos got to be popular as they are pretty crap really.
Clippers (the stoners favourite) are a lot better.

400,000,000 Zippo's have sold , just shows the world is full of idiots.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
400,000,000 Zippo's have sold , just shows the world is full of idiots.

I'm one of them as I have a Zippo kicking about somewhere.
Its still a fairly crappy lighter cos it still runs out of fuel after about a week even if its never used.

That to me shows that its a design that's well past its use by date.

I'm not into new things for the sake of them as I really like my Optimus Climber 123R stove but that works a treat and works even if its been left for ages and I have loads of very old serviceable tools.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE