Peace Pipe.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ravenforge are selling some Peace Pipes for £30 if you are interested.
I'd ring to check IF there is a hole running the centre line of the shaft or else its going to need a friendly chat with a carpenter.

I know the head is bored out from wide ( pipe ) to narrow inlet - so its just the actual wood part that needs to be fashioned or checked upon.

pipe.jpg

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Ravenforge are selling some Peace Pipes for £30 if you are interested.
I'd ring to check IF there is a hole running the centre line of the shaft or else its going to need a friendly chat with a carpenter.

I know the head is bored out from wide ( pipe ) to narrow inlet - so its just the actual wood part that needs to be fashioned or checked upon.

View attachment 70028
Must resist.....ahhh @TeeDee :)

• Haha
Reactions: TeeDee

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Carve your own. Steatite soapstone can be carved with a screwdriver and a handsaw. Finish with wet sandpapers.
The most popular deposit in the United States is near the town of Pipestone ( how about that?), south of Minnesota, I think.

There's a soapstone deposit being mined in every province in Canada. All I can ever actually buy is steatite soapstone from Brazil. It's available here by the tonne if you need it. Most of it is the common sea green but maybe you get lucky and score some brown, grey or pink. There ought to be stone dealers all over the UK with that same Brazilian soapstone for carvers. The shipping will kill you so get creative about delivery.

I still have 20(?) kg somewhere out back in the weeds. It's rock. = it isn't going anywhere.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE