PC/TV VGA cable?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Bought this cable the other day, once fitted, worked perfectly, today the tv says no PC connection detected. I have a problem with Windows not updating anything for a long time, could this be my problem?

I don't have it connected to the PC unless my wife wants to see something on the PC, when I plug in, the display automatically changes but not today, all advice welcome. :)

HAMMER

Mar 3, 2009
Greenwich
If you look at your keyboard there should be a symbol up on the 'F1, F2' etc keys (the blue symbols), that shows two monitors if you hold down the FN key (Bottom Left) and press that key it (should) switch between the output and your laptop monitor. Hard to tell without knowing the model of laptop.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Run a spyware check whilst yer there, windows update failing to connect and download updates is a good indication of a syware infection.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE