"participated" button

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
For those of you who use tapatalk on your phone, you'll know what I mean.

There is a button you press that then shows you all the threads you have "participated" in. Just wondering if its possible to have this function on the main site - a button up near the new posts one?

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
That'd save you the trouble of going into your profile and clicking on 'find all posts' or 'find all threads started'.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Make sure you have your options set to automatically subscribe to all participated threads. Set notification to forum only (you dont want an email every time someone makes a post) and then just click on subscribed threads from the 'quicklinks' dropdown menu whenever you visit.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Make sure you have your options set to automatically subscribe to all participated threads. Set notification to forum only (you dont want an email every time someone makes a post) and then just click on subscribed threads from the 'quicklinks' dropdown menu whenever you visit.

Cheers Martyn, that would do it :)

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
A participated button that was independant of subscribed threads would be good, as I would not want to merge the two; for me I only want 3 or 4 subscribed threads where I am following a group buy etc..

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
A participated button that was independant of subscribed threads would be good, as I would not want to merge the two; for me I only want 3 or 4 subscribed threads where I am following a group buy etc..

I'm confused. What benefit would there be to separating the threads you want to watch from the threads you have participated in?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think it's a case of every now and then they want to see everything they've done and on a more regular basis look at specific threads.

Guys, it's not going to happen unless it's part of the main software functionality and I don't think it is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE