Paramo mountain Vent pull-on bargain.. ish.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Chaps.

A Paramo mountain vent pull-on can be had for £59.98 delivered from sportspursuit.com. Hope it helps someone fill a kit hole :)

No affiliation, just a paramo fan boy. :)

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Spotted this the other day but pity about the colours. If they were in "moss" I would have purchased 3 as Paromo no longer make them.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Spotted this the other day but pity about the colours. If they were in "moss" I would have purchased 3 as Paromo no longer make them.

Yep, I would prefer some sort of green, brown, or even grey. But a black one will be winging its way to me instead.

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
A Damn nuisance, I cannot believe they gain more than they lose by refusing you entry without signing up, I don't even look for a way to get rid of the advert anymore I just X out altogether.

DB

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Well, I understand your spam frustrations all too well. However, all you're signing up to is future email notifications of other discounted gear. Which, in my book isn't spam.
Besides, you can always sign up, order your kit, then consign their subsequent mails to the the auto spam bucket.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE