Paramo Black Mountain Vent Pull On Size Medium

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
This is an as new black Paramo Men's Mountain Vent Pull On in size medium (40" chest). It has only been worn once so needs a good home. It is in Paramo's Parameter S outer and luxurious fleece inner. Can be worn fleece inside for warmth or outside for cool. Sold

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Features:

• Reversible fabric means two tops for the weight and price of one!
  • Ideal as extra insulation in colder months or a stand alone garment in warmer months
  • Radical "through to skin" ventilation via arm vents - a unique Páramo advantage
  • Increased comfort from high collar
  • Quick and easy temperature control from deep chest zip
  • Increased freedom of movement from full arm and shoulder articulation
  • Zips at the top of arms for cooling
  • Button down sleeves
  • Zipped chest security pocket

Last edited:

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Ah. I am a paramo fanboy myself, and can't fault the gear I've bought from them. Just wondered if you thought it was a gimmick garment.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Ah. I am a paramo fanboy myself, and can't fault the gear I've bought from them. Just wondered if you thought it was a gimmick garment.

I can assure you these now rare as hens teeth tops are no gimmick in terms of both construction and life expectancy. I've said it on another Forum but happy to re-confirm I all but live in one of the five I own. At least two of them are 20-years old and look set to outlive my days in the wood.

It's very, very sad that Paramo have recently dropped this and the non vent Pull-On from their range as I believe it's the best thing they've made and was something of a 'signature' garment.

Life moves on though.

K

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
So is it the parameta fabric? I have base layer in that fabric already. I'm tempted, for sure.. But the size, is it generous? I'm normally a large t shirt. This is better snug to the body though right... If it was large, I'd have it. Someone's going to get a bargain.

Last edited:

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I have two of these shirts. The first I purchased in 2003 when the collar was a little larger than the later purchase in 2006. Which has the better shorter collar in my opinion. I always kept them for best, as I think if you do give them really regular wear, they do show signs of material shine and some small bobbling. The first shirt I got too close to the fire, I actually made contact with red hot enters and the shirt melted and retreated within a second or two. leaving a 2" hole, with hard melted fabric edges. To this day i still use it very occasionally. The are also reversible, so you can have the fleese side to the skin as intended, or reverse it if you so wish. The armpit zip vents are a great idea, offering ventilation and these also work with other paramo jackets. I paid about £55.00 each for mine but that was discounted on a bulk paramo buy. I think they retailed at £65 in 2003

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE