Paracordist's how to tie your shoes and paracord laces so they don't come untied

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Maxip

Forager
Dec 2, 2011
Cumbria, UK
Interesting - if I can master that (then teach the kids) will definitely save me having to re-do their laces when walking / playing hockey / playing football / etc

Thanks

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Ever since my friend Paul Moore of Pmooreknives.webs.com turned me on to this method, I've not tied my shoes the "old" way again!

I use a similar method ~ but I double up on the first part as well as double tucking the bow. The first doubling helps to both spread the load over the bridge of the foot and also to provide a bit more material for the doubled bow to bite onto.

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
A very neat alternative to a "double bow" which can still be easily undone just by pulling the free end. This should sort my work boot laces which are always coming undone.

Thanks!

Z

England Ram

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2011
Derby
Brill! Big thing for me is that it reduces the size of the double knot by over half on my boots:)

Will be teaching this to the kids when I get home.

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE