Paracord post what I've been up to lately

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paracordist

Forager
Mar 30, 2011
NH, USA
www.paracordist.com
...so buried in paracord have not had time for individual posts!

resurrected an old flint and steel fire vid of mine lost on an unused youtube account of mine, sorry for the poor quality my wife switched the camera setting by accident; note the challenging environment in which I successfully lit this fire!
http://youtu.be/iQF6ANRB8aU

Got this Rambo knife back in the early 80's along with a group of us neighborhood kids. Who'd have thought the matches would still work. Why don't 10 year olds get knives to play with any more (besides our kids anyway)? Read some of the comments its funny how many idiots don't get the nostalgia thing and think I'm promoting what I think is a great survival knife!
http://youtu.be/tNtZ5omlEho

Made an order for someone who does not plan on getting caught unprepared! With the bracelet alone he can easily make a fire if lost on a hike. Adding the zipper pulls each containing a 1.5" firesteel to his clothing and gear he'll have backups for his backups! This guy is going to the Amazon, for real, and he's gearing up.
f9892596.jpg

What do you get when the Millipede and the BSB bracelets have offspring? This hybrid creation by special request!!!
116c99f2.jpg

Some of my favorite stuff combined!
077-1.jpg

The "Door Knocker" keychain. 3/4" steel ball bearing in paracord monkeys fist. 4-strand round braid transitions from full to gutted paracord. I did this way so monkeys fist could be with full rather than gutted cord. I've been unsatisfied with the look of previous gutted cord fists.
be31ef72.jpg

Dog tug/throw toy. Saw something just like this from Booda at Petsmart recently. They get $18 for it. Figured I'd make one. Got rope at Lowes at around $0.60 per foot. Used around 10'. May offer on my website if there is interest.
19644044.jpg

My 7 ur old Sydney showing off her first ever attempt at a cobra stitch bracelet! She did awesome. Also modeling her princess fire starting kit and her first fixed blade - a pink Esee Izula from Snowshoe/Mainewoods.
1a5e59df.jpg

ebead0c3.jpg

Engraving the I.D. tag on my BSB scraper
2500236b.jpg

New application for Paracord Self Defense Lanyard! More effective than fuzzy dice - but don't stop short and bust the windshield LOL!
2b2f7ec2.jpg

Just a quick how-to for Chinese button knot. Testing my home made coat hanger IPhone holder for videography and free Splice app for vid editing. Baby Ava cameo at end.
http://youtu.be/_v9uSvTd5o4

Makeshift iPhone filming station (with wife's phone). Little gorilla tape, 2x4 scrap and coat hanger. Will save time allowing me to film more and more efficiently process and upload!
a46a48d0.jpg

a685b5db.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE