Parachute

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Is it main or reserve? Small or large orifice? How many panels? Diameter? Does it have the cord still attached and what condition is it in (ie has it been slashed to be made safe like they do with some Brit Army ones?) Also...is it ripstop.......

Sorry, so many questions. But to know what to offer it would be great to know a bit more about what you are offering.

Thanks

LBL

scubapauly

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2009
Hertfordshire
scubapauly.zenfolio.com
Is it main or reserve? Small or large orifice? How many panels? Diameter? Does it have the cord still attached and what condition is it in (ie has it been slashed to be made safe like they do with some Brit Army ones?) Also...is it ripstop.......

Sorry, so many questions. But to know what to offer it would be great to know a bit more about what you are offering.

Thanks

LBL

I'll have a good look over the weekend and let you know. TBH it's sat in a bag in my garage since I got it, hence the reason for making available.

scubapauly

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2009
Hertfordshire
scubapauly.zenfolio.com
Right, just pulled out the parachute. Its around 15-20ft diam. Ripstop. Not slashed. Has vent type panels.
Apart from connecting cord in the centre no other cord. All stitching looks really good apart from a small tear near the centre hole.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE