Para cord book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 18, 2015
Northumberland
Hi Everyone,

Can someone recommend a para cord book that starts with the basics.

Seems to be a lot of books out there on projects etc. But to give me a basic start point not sure whats the best so figured I'd ask the forum and see what you think.

Cheers Alan

Mar 19, 2015
UK
Nope! you dont....... second link next to where it says INSTRUCTABLE to right of watch strap, there is, in orange the words Download PDF. Download epub.
click on one.it downloads!

I tried it, and when you click on either of the download links (.PUB or .PDF), you are told that that is a "Pro" option and you have to pay to access.

Never mind. Maybe one of the others.

Thanks anyway.

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
If anyone wants to PM me their email addy.I will email it to you! ( I dont know how I have Pro status..unless its because i contributed project to the site........)

I have the following PDF. Files. KNOTS, Paracord Projects, Outdoor Survival , How to build a 1 man plywood kayak,
All have easy to follow, full colour pictures.... All worth a read!

Last edited:

Tommyd345

Nomad
Feb 2, 2015
Norfolk
If anyone wants to PM me their email addy.I will email it to you! ( I dont know how I have Pro status..unless its because i contributed project to the site........)

I have the following PDF. Files. KNOTS, Paracord Projects, Outdoor Survival , How to build a 1 man plywood kayak,

Pm sent, sounds exciting! This is why I love this forum! People willing to share resources such as these!

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester

Sounds interesting PM sent

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE