Paintings & Sketches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Like the various photography threads, this thread is for any paintings and sketches you may have done.
Talent is not a requirement, just a chance to share and talk and do your best Bob Ross impression ('gonna drop a little mountain right in here...').

I'll have the courage of my convictions and get things going. A couple of watercolours from me:

53168845649_9b63b11839.jpg

53168056927_1d017b60e0.jpg

I look forward to seeing yours...

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Great idea; I'm looking forward to seeing people's work :)

I'm not doing as much artwork as I would like. I used to do water colour, a bit of acrylic, and pen and ink, but nearly all my work now is graphite pencil.

I haven't got much to show TBH - it tends to get given away!

This is a detail of a buzzard feather as part of my preparation sketches for a full sized buzzard:

Buzzard Feather - graphite pencil.jpg

And this is a tawny owl I did a while ago (one that my parents had and I've now had back):

Tawny Owl - graphite pencil - 2023-09-06 18.37.54.jpg

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Like the various photography threads, this thread is for any paintings and sketches you may have done.
Talent is not a requirement, just a chance to share and talk and do your best Bob Ross impression ('gonna drop a little mountain right in here...').

I'll have the courage of my convictions and get things going. A couple of watercolours from me:

I look forward to seeing yours...

I like those! :)
I'm not sure if I've got any of my watercolours left; I'll have to have a search!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I have a load of field study drawings somewhere that I’ll have to dig out. I used to do a lot, but don’t have the patience anymore. I did paint this replica using acrylics and gold leaf a few years ago as I couldn't find a good replica that wasn’t printed.

CEFA0A20-EFA4-41C2-99CD-5861ADB3D10F.jpeg

Reactions: Mesquite and Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE