Packing Up for Weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
I'm in the middle of packing up and getting my kit organised for a fishing trip and camp out with a buddy on the cliff tops at a classified location on Anglesey.:bandit:

Any one else got plans for the weekend? Where you off to then?:cool:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm on a canoeing/bushy/hunting course this weekend up in North Yorks. Just need to grab a few bits of food from Morrisons tonight and I'm ready to go. :approve:

Sao

May 21, 2009
Bedfordshire
Hopefully spend both days out playing with toy helis and trying out different fire lighting methods for my ghillie kettle.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Sorting/packing my kit this weekend for a trip to Cairngorms next Wednesday,Thurs,Fri.
(was meant to be Glen Coe but a Bothy in Cairngorms now as ive never been there before)
Maybe get some cycling done on Saturday.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Joint camp with the Cubs & Scouts.:D

Sadly, have just found out that the camp site are having a Beaver Fun Day on Saturday so there will be thousands of screaming little people:eek:

Simon

me and SWMBO are off on an introduction to wild food course in essex and stoping at debden house campsite tomorrow night
should be good, fire pit site been booked at the campsite and deer sanctuary not far away from it too.
as for course im hoping to learn a few bits so i dont have to lug so much food with me or at least supplement what i do carry with some fresh bits
Regards
Sam

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Myself and Peterlee Paddler are of to Ullswater tomorrow for and over night camp and camp fire cook up!!

Got my Bannock pre mixed to go with my home cooked chilli with roast tatties!!
bannana ,tin foil , nutella, malt whisky, camp fire, nuff said.

Pancake mix pre done for the breakfast with maple syrup and crispy bacon!!!

weh heyyyyyyyyy!! Red wine shall I or Shant I?

This canoe camping lark allows some nice luxuries!!!

Have a good weekend folks where ever you end up!!

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
I'm going to my first scouts meeting (i'm possibly going to become an assistant leader) and then going geocaching with a friend of mine tomorrow - in the pouring rain if today is anything to go by!! :lmao:

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
I've got 20 litres of hefeweizen to either bottle (which means de-labelling and cleaning a whole bunch of bottles) or move into a secondary fermenter, lots of weeding and potting up to do at the allotment, and I need to brew another batch of pale ale... Oh, and I really need to do the washing up sometime! ;)

No wonder I never seem to have enough time to read books... I've got at least half a dozen sitting waiting.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Well I am about to jump in the car to head to Ullswater for an overnighter and the weather forecast has changed its now due to be wet wet wet. ( so songs please) Still its the maiden camping trip for the new canoe.

Have fun folks!!

Andy

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Well I am about to jump in the car to head to Ullswater for an overnighter and the weather forecast has changed its now due to be wet wet wet. ( so songs please) Still its the maiden camping trip for the new canoe.

Have fun folks!!

Andy

Have a good one Andy :)

If Silver Bay's occupied when you get there, just keep going up the east shore there's loads of spots about below the footpath. Are you in tents or hammocks ?

Oct 6, 2008
Cheshire
Me and the missus are hoping to get out and climb a mountain proper for the first time together this year, which is no doubt why so much blummen rain is forecast after the beautiful weather we have had here. We get scuppered every time so here's hoping...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE