Ox horn neckies.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Got mine today in the post!
It´s just gorgeous and I wear it with proud on a leather string around my neck!

Thx Cap´n!

cheers
Mike
 
Last edited:
Got mine today in the post!
It´s just gorgeous and I wear it with proud on a leather string around my neck!

Thx Cap´n!

cheers
Mike
Wow...that took it's time?.....Perhaps I didn't put enough stampage on it....it was s'posed t' go 'airmail'.....which they say is 3 days max??...oh well....at least ye has it now....glad ye likes it.goodjob
 
Recent ones
For Ian
DSC05783.jpg

Steves own design
DSC05770.jpg
 
Cheers fella....The cat came out quite well....tis a first O' that design as a neckie.....There are brown flecks in the horn that run west t' east....kinda gives it the look o' fur...lol
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE