Ox horn neckies.

• Hey Guest, We've had to cancel our 2020 Summer BushMoot PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information.

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Horn neckies made t' order....Pm me yer design an' I'll Cut it 'silhouette' style into Ox horn.
All individual, none the same twice.
£8.50 GBP (Includes P&P).... posted t' yer door (For overseas customers add £1.50 GBP. For postage by airmail).
Pm me for payment details.....no PP gifts accepted.
Some examples of recent individual Custom work completed:

(Just the neckie is posted...you have t' find yer own lace/chain/thonging)

Last edited:

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Aw - the rabbit arrived today, just in time for me to wrap it up and give it to my sister for her birthday. (Which I'd forgotten about, so now I've got to think of something else for Christmas :rolleyes:) She's thrilled with it.

Thanks Cap'n!

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, but if anyone is wondering where they can get thongs/cords/chains to hang the pendants from, I went to these people and they were ace:
www.littlebeader.com
(No affiliation, just a happy customer)
I got 2mm leather thong, spring ends and a hook enough to do at least 3 pendants all for £5.30 posted to my door and very quick service.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oh all you should be seein' what the "Admiral" As I now think 'e should be caling him self after has made for me, I'mtotally blown away.

GB

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Had a mess about wi' me saw this arvo.....knocked up this:

Got some 'thinner' blades this morn'......Thinest one is 12 times thiner than me smallest drill bit! should produce some interestin' works soon methinks.lol