Trip Report Overnighter in the wool blanket...

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
632
451
Kent
youtube.com
Hi de hi campers, hope all is well. I thought I'd share my latest video from last weekends camp. I headed to my usual spot in the woods and tried to keep my kit fairly minimal this time. I made up a basic wool blanket bedroll, chucked in some suitable clothing and practiced some firelighting drills (mainly feather sticks).

it was a chilly night, but it wasn't too bad and gave me a good idea of the limitations of the wool blanket.

 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE