over 1 million youtube views!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Yes - me too, Rik. In fact some time ago I put a link to one of them I'd found wandering youtube without realising that bushcraftmyway was a member on here...

Elliott

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2004
Dorset
Really enjoyed some of the vids I just viewed - just subscribed to your YouTube - thankyou!

Really liked your fleece-type top that you wear in some of your YouTube uploads which the thumb hole in the sleeves, what make is it?

thank you, guys!

being aware of the misguided enthusiasm of some outdoors lovers (who happily propagate acrobatics&gossip-style bushcraft), it's a big surprise that my somehow plain vids are generating so much positive feedback. i think i must have found a way to hit a cord within the common-sense-style bushcrafters (which are bound to be the majority - you know... natural selection! :pokenest: ); but what exactly is that way - i have no ideea!

sadly enough, i'm not as active here as i wish (lately i'm superbusy with my job and it's very difficult to find time for my hobby... i hope this is only temporary, as too much work is no good :goodnight: ). however, i still read as many of your posts as i can - this forum is a huge resource of good info that's helping me to improve my skills.

oh, i almost forgot - woodtrekker's blog is one of my favourite blogs (top 3 for sure).

thank you for your support! messages like yours keep me motivated to keep on posting new vids :).

... Really liked your fleece-type top that you wear in some of your YouTube uploads which the thumb hole in the sleeves, what make is it?

it's a "north field" - according to the label... or a knock-off, according to the price :) (20 euro, from the supermarket, 3 years ago). original product or not - it is quite decent (not so warm anymore, but still good).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE