Outdoors Show 2010 - who and when?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I realise there is already a thread for the outdoors show meet but it has got rather large now so feel this is justified (especially as it is just to do with the show)

Who will be there and on what day? It might be nice for those of us just going to the show to put the odd face (like mine! :p) to usernames.....

I'll be there with swmbo (known as Betty ;)) on the Saturday so does anyone else fancy meeting to say hello?

I'll update this list if you like to keep things clear and in one place (assuming others 'sign' up...) no pressure of course

Friday

• Decorum
  • John Fenna
  • Dr Jones
  • Mesquite
  • stooboy
  • AndybySea
Saturday

• g4ghb
Sunday

Last edited:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
It would have Graham.

You could always drop by to Rough Close on your way back for a cuppa and chinwag

Hmmmm - that could be an option.......... it all depends on how long we stay at the show I guess as we have to be back to collect the Girls from the in-laws:(

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
looks like we have chosen the wrong day again :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: Don't worry Graham... there's plenty others who are coming to the meet still to declare. I'm sure some of them will be going on the Saturday

Mind you... all the more reason to persaude your swmbo that her parents really want to have the kids stay over night so you can come visit the gang at Rough Close:pokenest: There'll be plenty of hot water for tea once Martin gets his kettle on :D

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I realise there is already a thread for the outdoors show meet but it has got rather large now so feel this is justified (especially as it is just to do with the show)

Who will be there and on what day? It might be nice for those of us just going to the show to put the odd face (like mine! :p) to usernames.....

I'll be there with swmbo (known as Betty ;)) on the Saturday so does anyone else fancy meeting to say hello?

I'll update this list if you like to keep things clear and in one place (assuming others 'sign' up...) no pressure of course

Friday

• Decorum
  • John Fenna
  • Dr Jones
  • Mesquite
  • stooboy
  • AndybySea
Saturday

• g4ghb
Sunday
Add me and the Son in Law on Saturday
Do we all wear a red carnation or is this the wrong forum?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Had been hoping to come to meet but firstly Chris is going to Dartmoor for some wild camping with Explorers Scouts which ruled out Fri and Sun :drive: and then my wife won tickets and train travel to show :goodjob: and it seemed churlish not to use them :)

Friday

Decorum
John Fenna
Dr Jones
Mesquite
stooboy
AndybySea

Saturday
g4ghb
PeterH

Sunday
Whittler Kev

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Friday

Decorum
John Fenna
Dr Jones
Mesquite
stooboy
AndybySea

Saturday
g4ghb
PeterH

Sunday
Whittler Kev
Andy2112
Twodogs
Nolightweight

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Friday

Decorum
John Fenna
Dr Jones
Mesquite
stooboy
AndybySea
Muddy Boots

Saturday
g4ghb
PeterH

Sunday
Whittler Kev
Andy2112
Twodogs
Nolightweight

Because on friday the weather forecast is snow, rain and the odd typhoon.
Weather on sunday if sunny and in the 30s so so perfect beer garden weather. But don't left me influence lads eh!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE