Outdoor Code SFA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
heh all, looking to get a gransfors SFA, found one at outdoorcode.co.uk anyone use these guys? Cheers

bogflogger

Nomad
Nov 22, 2005
london
Yes, Andrew at Outdoorcode is a Very Reliable Supplier of Quality Gear, and also a Pleasure to deal with.

He is also a Member here.

Highly Recomended.

:D

No Connection,etc,etc.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Bogflogger speaks the truth. I think many people on here and BB have dealt with Andrew (myself included) and I've never seen a negative comment.

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
bogflogger said:
Yes, Andrew at Outdoorcode is a Very Reliable Supplier of Quality Gear, and also a Pleasure to deal with.

He is also a Member here.

Highly Recomended.

:D

No Connection,etc,etc.

I agree with all of this - I believe it is Outdoorcode that supplied the group buy tarps and kellykettles from Magickelly so that must make a huge number of satisfied customers on this forum!

No Connection,etc,etc

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I got my SFA from Andrew, if you want a particular makers stamp on your axe and if you ask, he will endeavour to get that mark for you too! I asked for a MM axe and he got me one, and also he phoned me back in germany as he was at the vets when I phoned him. Top quality service, I cannot fault him at all.

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
spamel said:
I got my SFA from Andrew, if you want a particular makers stamp on your axe and if you ask, he will endeavour to get that mark for you too! I asked for a MM axe and he got me one, and also he phoned me back in germany as he was at the vets when I phoned him. Top quality service, I cannot fault him at all.

Im curious as to why you went for an MM ?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
'Cos Rays got one!!! :p

No, there was a thread where it seemed a lot of people had this makers axes, they were all mega impressed and so I thought I'd go with the same maker. I haven't been let down!!

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Andrew is a complete scoundrel. :nono:

He stocks loads of really desirable stuff and makes it easy for you to buy it. Your wallet will never fully recover from the level of service this fellow offers.

He doesn't even let "not stocking" an item stop him from helping you part with your money, he'll actually go out of his way to get stuff in just so you can buy it.

I try as hard as possible to never deal with the man. It's just so very difficult to resist..... :joke:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE