Out of town, Jack hargreaves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

qweeg500

Forager
Sep 14, 2003
Hampshire
I bought these DVDs a while back. What a fantastic window on the past. The farm jumble sale is fancinating. Marvelously slow and measured and free of todays instant gratification that
seems to abound.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
I picked up the set from the Range in W.S.M before xmas . I can remember he did a TV program called The old country as well.

Topknot

Bundleman

Forager
Jan 17, 2012
Woodbridge, Suffolk
Jack Hargreaves wrote a book about his childhood growing up on the Welsh borders, cant remember what it was called but it was a great read if you can find a copy...

Gotte

Nomad
Oct 9, 2010
Here and there
Used to love that show - Sunday afternoon. You're right cbrdave - really slow and measured, but wonderful for it. Nowadays, it would be fronted by three twenty year olds in Berghaus jackets and beanies (all with degrees in media studies), or some idiot with a floppy hat and a bow tie, and the segments would be about 30 seconds each, though even they would feel too long.

Is that Jaded?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE