A ton of Books [well - not a ton obviously but about 25kg!]

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

max whitlock

Full Member
Feb 28, 2010
1,377
4
Teesside

please check my other sales for other quality bushy / camping items - prices are negotiable.

Max

 
Last edited:
I'd love this lot, however I live a long way away! I have a friend who lives in Northallerton who I could send for them. Where exactly on Teesside are you?once I know I'll check if he can pick them for me. Would that be ok?

Jim
 
PM sent in reply

Max

QUOTE=WoodsmanJim;1481498]I'd love this lot, however I live a long way away! I have a friend who lives in Northallerton who I could send for them. Where exactly on Teesside are you?once I know I'll check if he can pick them for me. Would that be ok?

Jim[/QUOTE]
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE