Out and about in the wilds of Northamptonshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
Hey folks, I'm currently on a dig in the wilds of Northants! I'm camping in a very open field, no water on site, obviously no electric, portaloos (sort of), the most open site imaginable - lots of wind! Keeps blowing my stove out! And it's great! A Romano British site - have found a piece of Samian ware with a rim! A Roman roof nail, a coin, lots of roof tiles, and several bits of bone - hmmm - dinner. Wednesday is our day off so there will be further updates next week as I've caught the bus into Northampton to use the wifi in the library. I know it's not very bushcraft but it is very outdoorsy! Good cheer to all, oh and did I say I got my a level result last week, I've been doing art a level as a rather mature or should that be vintage, student? I got an A. Woo hoo

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Congrats on the A Lizz. Clever cookie or what. :D
The dig sounds excellent and that you're coming up with some cool finds.
As to not being bushcrafty I think using your skills where ever you are makes it pertinent.
Hope you have fun and continue to find more important stuff.
ATB,
GB.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE