Our new pupper!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
And introducing my wifes Xmas present (for herself......). I intend to steal him at some point - he'll look great in my canoe........

He's 4 weeks old here - An Alaskan Malamute, pet name is Faolan.

DSCF2270.jpg

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
He'll be a handfull!! A cute handful now though.

They're bred for one purpose and that is they're pulling power. So no surprise you would only be able to take them for walks one at a time like that guy said of his mate (of you ever got another that is). Good luck with tiring him out too. It won't happen once he's grown up. I have heard of harnesses for running with your dogs. The special leads and harnesses for you and the dog enable you both to run together and you to keep the dog under control. Of course with a malamute you would have to control the dog well through training, run fast or like being dragged along the groung I reckon. Don't take it the wrong way but I have a feeling from the eyes that he will be kind of dominant. Got any other dogs?

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Thats a grand looking pup!
There's a guy round the corner from me has 2 racing / working teams (1 Siberian & 1 Malamut). He's put a lot of time into them as they are incredibly well behaved even in a pack!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE