Our Christmas Lunch!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Sorry! Not really bushy but! It was my turn to cook the lunch and after slaving away since 8.00am this morning, it was timed to perfection, anyway you get the gist!

Brilliant Day!!

Hope yours is going the same way.

Ivan...

Christmas Lunch 2013 010.jpg Christmas Lunch 2013 001.jpg

Christmas Lunch 2013 002.jpg Christmas Lunch 2013 003.jpg

Christmas Lunch 2013 004.jpg Christmas Lunch 2013 005.jpg

Christmas Lunch 2013 006.jpg Christmas Lunch 2013 007.jpg

Christmas Lunch 2013 008.jpg Christmas Lunch 2013 009.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Is that a tough old Turkey or are you just showing off yer chopper?:eek: Looks good Ivan, like the kiddywinkles hats, very cool. Though sprouts...
You'll be asleep in no time after that load.

Have a good un.

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Bad show old fellow...hats on at the dinner table. I think standards are slipping :) On the other hand...best use of a hatchet this year. Hope it's been a great day. My stomach is tighter than a camel's balloon knot in a sandstorm :) Best wishes to all, catch up soon.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Bad show old fellow...hats on at the dinner table. I think standards are slipping :) On the other hand...best use of a hatchet this year. Hope it's been a great day. My stomach is tighter than a camel's balloon knot in a sandstorm :) Best wishes to all, catch up soon.

Hi Mate, would like to say hats were only for the photographs, but i would be a liar! Believe it or not, carved most of the turkey with the hatchet, and the call of the woods is itching already! Oh nearly forgot did you notice the cammo tablecloth? That lovely ash bowl you carved was wrapped in that!

Love to J XX

Ivan...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE