Original Grain Watches.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

TeeDee

Full Member
Nov 6, 2008
13,546
6,951
52
Exeter
I've never really been one to covet watches - even Rolexes never gave me a tingle in the basement area..

But I am quite liking the look of these Original Grain watches.

Now I have no idea if the machinery and horological aspects are pucker but I do like the mix/feel of wood and metal.

1723831178753.png


 
Look nice, never heard of that make so can’t help but if you are like me. I bought a nice citizen watch but I always wear my cheaper casio.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TeeDee
Look nice, never heard of that make so can’t help but if you are like me. I bought a nice citizen watch but I always wear my cheaper casio.

Yeah , I know what you mean - I used to go out in clean clothes and regardless come back dirty.

Would just now I'm , err.. older , get a nice dress watch. and maybe a ring...
 
Yeah , I know what you mean - I used to go out in clean clothes and regardless come back dirty.

Would just now I'm , err.. older , get a nice dress watch. and maybe a ring...
Would rather come back dirty, that’s what I call having fun. Get the watch then and not the jewellery would be me
 
  • Like
Reactions: TeeDee
Should also mention they seem to plant alot of trees as either a genuine altruistic act or a cunning marketing campaign to convince the gullible.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE