Orchids

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
1,418
1,996
Here There & Everywhere
Plenty of orchids out on the Downs right now.
The ever present Pyramidal orchids...
52989073534_984fd34224_c.jpg


Heath Spotted Orchids...
52989073539_2a4b4ab483_c.jpg


and a lone Fragrant Orchid...
52989391538_c94e54a4a3_c.jpg


Come on, show us yours...
 
Terrible phone pic sorry but there's over 100 in flower in this small patch in the local woods. Loads more scattered through the local area too.
20230614_181727.jpg
I found this lone spotted leave species too. The only one I can find among all the rest.
20230607_183732.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tsantsa and gg012
Well, after athe bluebells, the honeysuckle and orchids have come out in one of the areas I've been walking the dog. The place smells lovely at the moment.
20230624-102444.jpg



20230624-103914.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tsantsa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE