Orange alox victorinox farmer limited edition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
Hi all
Up for sale is a victorinox alox farmer in bright orange with orange shield special limited edition

This is brand new and unused and is only the second time i have taken it out of its box, the first time was to check it was all ok when it first arrived, and the second time was to take these photos.

Sorry for the bad photos but the day has been overcast and makes the blades look tarnished but they are in perfect condition and bright and shiny. I can take more photos on request and email them (hopefully on a sunnier day :) )

Soz for the fingerprints, i should have wiped them off

You can even see the original oil on the pivots from the factory.

£65 all in inc paypal fees and 1st class Special delivery signed for in mainland uk

Any questions feel free to ask :)

Last edited:

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
Did you know there was only 29 of these made in March 2010

I didn't know there were so few, many thanks for the info, it's lucky I have two :)
I was considering using my other one, but after finding out they are quite rare it will be staying unopened in my man drawer... Many thanks Gray

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
Unless I'm much mistaken the Cutlery Shoppe are doing these for $36.. Though you have to figure in shipping and duty after that.

And looking at their website, cutlery shop won't even have them in stock till August the 25th and you have to spend minimum $100 for international orders plus the uk ripoff tax when it gets here......that's if they actually get the stock in when they expect it lol

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
sorry for the late reply, but have been away for a few days and have not had time to check in.
yes the original knife has sold, but i still have my unopened still in box one that i have been keeping in my mandrawer, but i figure that there is no point in it just sitting there gathering dust so will keep the ad open and if anyone wants to take it off my hands i am willing to sell it. hope this is ok by the mods.
all the best
gary

Sep 21, 2014
Denmark
sorry for the late reply, but have been away for a few days and have not had time to check in.
yes the original knife has sold, but i still have my unopened still in box one that i have been keeping in my mandrawer, but i figure that there is no point in it just sitting there gathering dust so will keep the ad open and if anyone wants to take it off my hands i am willing to sell it. hope this is ok by the mods.
all the best
gary

Hej
I would love to "take" it of your hands. Is it still up for grabs?

Cheers Casper

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE