OR TRADE Bit of a clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
I have been having a little clearout today so I have the following for sale. Prices include paypal and shipping to UK addresses. Please contact me first if you live elsewhere in the world.

1. Golite Ion 25l rucksack SOLD - Used a handful of times in great nick.
Product Features Material:
Dyneema gridstop (polyethylene, 210D nylon ripstop)
Volume: [M] 1500cu in (25L)
Suspension: Back panel
Waist-belt: Yes
Hydration Compatible: Yes
Rain Cover: No
Access Types: Top
Pockets: None
Weight: [M] 10oz (283g)
Recommended Use: Summit bids, day hiking, minimalist overnight trips
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime

2. DD Hammocks travel hammock with carabiners, tree huggers and whoopie slings SOLD - Used 3 times in perfect condition.

3. DD Hammocks 3x3 tarp SOLD - Used 3 times with hammock perfect condition.

4. DMT diamond sharpening stones TRADED - Don't think I've ever used these so as new.

5. Horizontal leather knife pouch SOLD - Never used by me but has been carried, excellent condition. 13cmx6cmx3cm I'm sure it came with an Alox Farmer that I bought.

6. Vango solo non-stick cook set WITHDRAWN - Used 3 times in great condition.

7. Bushcraft Tools fire piston SOLD - Tried this once but had no joy with it. Comes with three spare seals.

Last edited:

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Not sure its a good idea to advertise your email in open forum mate,,,,,you may get bombarded with spam.

Good luck with your sales.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Open to trades on the last too items, not really sure what I'm looking for though. Maybe a compass or a blanket or what ever you have.

I do actually need a stop or some leather to make one.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE