oooops!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hammockhead

Apr 30, 2012
manchester
Just a little tip i tried out at weekend, fed up of tripping over my tarp lines i removed some reflective strip from a high viz vest, cut it into strips about 150mm by 6mm and tied one to each guide line. worked a treat, i could even find my camp from a long way off. wish i'd tied one to my honey stove i squashed that flat!!!

Craig88

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2012
Kingston Upon Hull
I have this problem more when i go to car shows and all the tents are bunched in a smaller location, Its a good tip is that thanks :). Sorry to hear about the stove though that's a damn shame.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
again sorry about your stove BUT thats a good tip from you as well. Stoves like that arent bomb proof and can break when you really need it. Makes you think if that happened to me what other stove would i take next time that will be stronger.

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
Think I'd rather rely on the honey stove or similar than something that only runs on gas or liquid fuel.

If the honey stove gets squashed at least you can either bend it back into shape or bodge something out of it.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I use dayglo orange paracord and glow in the dark tent pegs, but there's a type of paracord with a reflective strip woven into it that's even more effective, especially from a distance.

http://www.ecrater.co.uk/p/13162399/50-feet-orange-with-reflective-tracers-550-paracord?gps=1

Can't get the link to work, sorry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE