Ooooh, a UK swingers forum! I really must stop refering to hammock camping as that...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
As welcoming as our USA cuz's are on hammockforum, tis so nice to have somewhere to chat where folk understand the vagueries of our weather, flora and fauna... gerrorfmoiland owners etc etc :)

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Hello and welcome!

Well although this isn't officially a forum dedicated to hammocking, you should be able to get some good tips from at least one of us about not falling out of them. :)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi turbo girl can you tell us more about the sheepskin and how you use it in the hammock and welcome to the forum regards dave:lmao:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
hi turbo girl can you tell us more about the sheepskin and how you use it in the hammock and welcome to the forum regards dave:lmao:

You just put it in the bottom of the hammock under your sleeping bag Dave, never tried a sheep skin but a reindeer hide works really really well

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE