Online shopping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi guys,

As I got such great advice from you about my recent parking ticket, which was spot in by the way, I now have another slight problem I could do with some advice with.

My wife has purchased me some stuff from dd hammocks, when the parcel arrived the bag was ripped, stupidly I signed for it and have it straight to her, there was no invoice in there either, she was waiting on 3 items and assumed they were coming out seperately.

After waiting a while she has now contacted dd asking where the other items were and they claim it was all in the same package.

So obviously what's happened is that 2 of the items have been lost due to the builders, sorry postman at Royal Mail.

So my main question is who is responsible for this, is it us for accepting a package that was damaged or is it dd because it wasnt packaged properly.
Tbh I find it incredibly strange they could fit an under blanket frontier hammock and 3 x 3 tarp in such a small package.

Thank fully he paid via PayPal so I guess if nothing else she can open a dispute.
Iv trawled the Internet asking similar questions and just can't seem to find my answers as it doesn't seem to specifically cover if part of the order is missing due to a damaged package!

Any help would be awesome!!

All the best
Steve

Leave only footprints take only memories

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
No mate, that's why my wife thought it was coming seperately because there was no invoice in there!!

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
No mate, that's why my wife thought it was coming seperately because there was no invoice in there!!

If it was me I'd contact DD and tell them you will be lodging a dispute with Paypal as the parcel didn't contain all the contents (no one opens a parcel before they sign for it). It's then up to DD to get compensation from the courier and to send you any missing items.

Cheers

Mike

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi mike, thanks for the info, well she has emailed them and we are waiting for a reply, the last 1 asked her if she had looked right in the bottom if the bag because a surprising amount of people say things havnt arrived and they are actually in the in the bottom of the bag.
This is a frontier hammock and 3 x 3 tarp we are talkin about lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE