Online purchase from Lakeland Bushcraft

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
PS its the Lifesystems Trek FAK, you might want to check out the site as there was no way to add it to the cart as far as I could see.

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Got it at 10:05 today, including the FAK. Those e-lites are tiny things aren't they? They are smaller in your hand than they look and feel in the shops. Perfect back-up light at only 28g including batteries!!!!

Lurch - If you're still around you have another person who rates your company's service as high as the best out there. In my book BPL-UK, Lakeland Bushcraft, Alpkit, Outdoorsgrub.co.uk and Outdoor Warehouse are now my favourite online suppliers. All this from someone who for years would never buy online through mis-trust and who made his first purchase less than a year and a half ago. I now think I have spent the best part of a grand online. Money I could have done with going elsewhere!! Still I have some nice and shiny new gear for it at good prices. And that's what really matters!! :D

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I remember someone saying that good service earns 1 new customer through word of mouth but bad service looses 10 customers!!

Gordon - if you are that customer I can only say you will be satisfied with the service if not the product too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE