One little man, one little boat, one little bag of kit and one huge state park

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
This time i am taking 3 cameras in total and a multitude of different mounts, surely i can make a better video than last time as easily 80% of that was shot on my mobile which was a samsung galaxy s4 after my fakie gopro overheated and died

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I didn't know that was shot off your phone, wow, can you shoot more of your camps this time, set ups and area etc as well as the fantastic water ......................... get a little bit more than envious lol

Have a great trip / adventure.

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
OOOOOooooo

I liked your last adventure, it even made me happy to see how happy you were and how much you'd enjoyed yourself. I'll add a second vote for a bit more video of the camp setups etc. Have fun now.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
The only stuff that was not shot on my phone was the stuff where the camera is sitting on the edge of the kayak and any chest mounted footage, when the chest cam broke all i had was my mobile, I am determined to get plenty of footage as they only thing i regret about my last trip is how little footage i shot, i'll make sure some of that is around my camps and stuff.

I'll do a planning thread in a couple of days or so once i work out a few more things, it might help me solidify a few plans writing stuff out

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Great adventure mate, it's what dreams are made of :)

Looking forward to the vids and pics, of your up and coming one.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I'll be shooting loads of videos this time, i only wish i'd realised how much i would enjoy rewatching any footage i shot last time as i came home with loads of memory space, mad thing is when i watch them it just opens the floodgates of memories and at times when watching i am just tranced out and i am back there, so this time i have 3 cameras with loads of mounts and 480GB of micro sd cards, multiple batteries for the cameras and the ability to recharge them in the field, ticking off the days now, i fly 2 weeks tomorrow

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
I'll be shooting loads of videos this time, i only wish i'd realised how much i would enjoy rewatching any footage i shot last time as i came home with loads of memory space, mad thing is when i watch them it just opens the floodgates of memories and at times when watching i am just tranced out and i am back there, so this time i have 3 cameras with loads of mounts and 480GB of micro sd cards, multiple batteries for the cameras and the ability to recharge them in the field, ticking off the days now, i fly 2 weeks tomorrow

Exactly mate, i bet ya buzzing counting the days off. That's what it does to folk watching the vids and reading the trip reports, gives us itchy feet wanting to get out there :) Like you say you'll be better prepared this time, taking better gear to shoot more and better vids.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE